ABSIA's aim is to be the primary point of contact for Government interactions with the Business Software Industry whilst also becoming a major information source for members interested in changes, developments, projects and Government initiatives in the sector.
If you want your voice to be heard among the leading players in the Business Software Industry, particularly in Government interactions, then you should join today! More infromation about the categories of membership can be found under membership categories.
In addition to partaking in the collective voice of the industry, ABSIA membership provides the following benefits:
- Primary industry contact point for Government agencies, early notification of Government initiatives that may affect your business
- Membership of special interest groups which will bring together those members with common business software interests (ie payroll, superannuation, taxation etc) and assists in early engagement so you can prepare early and get products out to your clients to ensure compliance for implimentation of new government initiatives
- Opportunities to test hand in hand with the Government agencies
- Recognition as a Member of ABSIA in consultation with Government bodies and customers enabling early engagement and feedback opportunities that can influence agencies final decisions on outcomes like platforms to use
- Consultation regarding the development of Industry Standards
- Member rates for ABSIA coordinated events, including conferences with key stakeholders, (replacing the previous Software Developers Consultative Forum)
- Member access to both the ABSIA website and Forum for information and communication exchange
- Discounted rates for Compliance Testing for SuperStream software
- Cross-membership benefits with other like-minded organisations
- Official representation under the ABSIA banner at senior level Government policy and development meetings
Note: Membership is for a financial year