ABSIA is hosting its annual conference eInvoicing: Efficiencies and Industry Impacts in and for the Region on Wednesday, October 31 2018, at the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto (495 Collins Street, Melbourne Vix 3000) from 9am-5pm followed by post-conference drinks and networking opportunities.
Following on from the Australian Government announcing they will be moving ahead with eInvoicing. this conference will cover the benefits and challenges of adopting eInvoicing, both the NPP's and the Government's roles in eInvoicing and a look at how eInvoicing will impact our greater region.
Current Speakers and Panelists Include:
- Kate Carnell AO, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman
- Singapore Government IMDA Assistant Chief Executive, Jane Lim
- Michelle Crosby, ATO Deputy Commissioner, Business Registration & Reporting
- Christopher McSporran, Director, Financial Operations and Reform, SA Government
- Peter Stokes, Axway Regional Director, ASEAN Single Window Trade Program
- Katrina Stuart, Head of Engagement, New Payment Platforms Australia
- John Dardo, ATO's CDO and Deputy Commissioner
- John Shepherd, Assistant Commissioner, STP, Australian Taxation Office
- Emma Dobson, Director, Westpac Institutional Bank
- Bill Allen, Program Manager, Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Jack Skinner, Head of Engineering ABSS Asia
- Glenn Dawson, Senior System Support Consultant, Bus. Systems & Performance, SA Government
- Shae Howard, Executive Director ICT Procurement, NSW Government
Presentations by ABSIA SIG Convenors and Members on:
- Single Touch Payroll
- Practitioner Lodgement Service
- ATO Operational Framework & Identity
More speakers and the full agenda will be announced soon.
- ABSIA Members: $260.00
- Government Employees: $260.00
- Non-ABSIA Members: $370.00
- Students: $70.00
Please register here.
ABSIA runs several events each year including the ABSIA face-to-face conferences and workshops for ABSIA members with experts from government agencies. ABSIA also organises online webinars. Upcoming events and more information about them can be found on our Calendar.
Our events include:
Access to our past events is also available:
(click on the event name for more information)