ABSIA holds two Conferences each year.
ABSIA will host an eInvoicing: Efficiencies and Industry Impacts in and for the Region conference on Wednesday 31 October 2018 at the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto (495 Collins Street, Melbourne Vic 3000) from 9am-6pm. Following on from the Australian Government announcing they will be moving ahead with eInvoicing, this conference will cover the benefits and challenges of adopting eInvoicing, both the NPP's and the Government's roles in eInvoicing and a look at how eInvoicing will impact our greater region.
Current Speakers Include:
- Kate Carnell AO, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman
- Peter Stokes, ASEAN Single Window
- Michelle Crosby, Deputy Commissioner, Business Registration & Reporting, Australian Taxation Office
- John Shepherd, Assistant Commissioner, STP, Australian Taxation Office
- Singapore Government: Jane Lim, Assistant Chief Executive (Sectoral Transformation Group) and Robert Tay, Cluster Director (Professional and Financial Services)
More speakers and the full agenda will be announced soon.
Please register here.
ABSIA hosted a The Future of the Industry Panel on Tuesday 20th March 2018 at Haymarket HQ in Sydney (2/63 Dixon St, Haymarket NSW 2000) from 10am to 12noon. With the increasing use of contemporary and emerging technologies, the landscape is changing for ABSIA members as well as the end consumers and, the businesses we serve. Come join us for a frank and insightful discussion on “What next?”
The panel was moderated by Karen Lay Brew (ABSIA) and featured:
Trent Innes (MD - Xero Australia)
Emma Lo Russo (CEO - Digivizer)
Stuart Korchinski (CEO - Superchoice)
Kate Carruthers (Chief Data Officer - UNSW)
Marjukka Maki-Hokkonen (CEO - Ascender HCM)
Ramez Katf (Second Commissioner and CIO - ATO)