Platinum members are entities which have an ABN or ARBN and develop business software. They are entitled to one voting member and can use the ABSIA logo.
- Micro - 5 or less Australian based staff $550 incl. GST
- Level 1 – up to 19 Australian based staff $1,100 incl. GST
- Level 2 – 20-99 Australian based staff $2,200 incl. GST
- Level 3 – 100+ Australian based staff $3,300 incl. GST
This membership is called "Developer" in the Constitution.
Gold members are entities which have an ABN or ARBN and have an interest in ABSIA. Gold members are not entitled to vote. Examples of Gold members are channel partners of software developers, superannuation funds, large businesses which develop software for internal use, accounting firms and other industry associations.
Gold Membership $550 incl. GST
This membership is called "Business" in the Constitution
The Silver membership is for:
- Full time students (Student ID will be required)
- An employee of a current Business or Voting member
- Individuals not currently working for an eligible member company/organisation
- Individuals not currently working
Silver Membership $199 incl. GST
This membership is called "Individual" in the Constitution
Note: Membership is for a financial year